Our Board Of Directors
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT MOTIVATES OUR DEDICATED FACULTY
Welcome to Seven Peaks School!
We are an independent, federally tax-exempt, non-profit school governed by a Board of Directors. I and my fellow Board members are responsible for:
· Supporting, hiring and evaluating the Head of School.
· Refining and upholding the school’s mission, vision and values.
· Setting the strategic direction and priorities for the school.
· Overseeing organizational performance.
· Ensuring the fiduciary health of the school.
I am in the second year of my three-year term. Each May we hold officer elections and I am honored to be chosen as President for the next 12-months.
I feel very fortunate that we discovered Seven Peaks when my family moved to Bend. My children are thriving, chasing their natural curiosity, going beyond what they thought they could do, and wanting to help others. Likewise, my wife and I enjoy friendships we have created in the supportive school community.
If I can answer questions the role of the Board or my experience at Seven Peaks—or if you’re looking for a pick-up basketball game—please don’t hesitate to contact me!